How to Choose a Pair of Sunglasses
When it comes to choosing the perfect pair of sunglasses we’d love to help you.
Taking into consideration your lifestyle, requirements and hobbies we’ll guide you towards the best possible sunglasses solution which will look and feel great!
We’ll discuss different tints and polarised lenses to ensure you’re 100% confident that you make the best choices for your new sunglasses. We’ll encourage you to try on lots of different styles – from the classic “Aviator” to a funky, colourful “cat-eye”, from a reserved style to a retro oversized sunshield, or even a specialist sports wraparound. We’ve got you and your eyes covered!
Top Tips for Choosing Your Perfect Sunglasses
- Ensure they have a large lens (as large as your prescription allows if they are prescription sunnies)
- Choose a “wrap-around” design or thick-sided frame
- Ensure they are 99-100% UVA and UVB protected
- Look out for British Standards or European stamp of approval
- Choose a lightweight frame
- Look out for frames with non-slip grip on the tips/sides
- Get professional advice on your lens thickness if they are prescription sunglasses
- When choosing lens colour, use our colour preference test
- Choose a full tint rather than a graduated tint for improved comfort
- Discuss the benefits of polarised lenses with us
- Make sure that you have your new sunglasses professionally fitted for maximum comfort
Remember, we’re always here to carry out adjustments or repairs if your sunglasses need a little TLC.